In partnership with Virgin Radio, Sky VIP are helping Sky customers give back to key workers and local heroes who have gone above and beyond to support their community during the pandemic. It’s been a year of heroics from everyday people and key workers in our communities. Individuals who have sacrificed their time and their safety to help those around them through some of the hardest moments of the pandemic.
To celebrate these efforts and the new Sky Original ‘Bloods’ coming this week, which follows a pair of paramedics through the life-saving world of a south London emergency service, Sky VIP are giving you the chance to nominate an NHS or community hero that you think deserves to win a bundle of prizes.
Between Monday 3rd May and Thursday 6th May, Chris Evans and his team will be reading out various entries and nominating the 15 that stand out most to them. Those nominees will go into a raffle during The Chris Evans Breakfast Show with Sky on Friday 7th May with the winner to receive the main prize and the 14 runners up to receive prizes as well.
Considering the incredible efforts these individuals have gone to, Virgin Radio and Sky thought the prizes needed to be something pretty special. So here’s what on offer…
The Main Prize Winner will receive:
– Sky Q free for a year – so our winner can become a Sky VIP
– Samsung Galaxy S21 – which has an amazing camera with the ability to shoot incredibly detailed 8K video
– Galaxy Watch3 – so our winner can monitor their heart rate and blood pressure
– LG 55” UHD TV and Sonos Beam Compact Sound Bar
– Sage The Barista Pro Coffee Machine
– Pure Cashmere Throw
– Cowshed Shelfie Set and Helping Hand Set
– Two Night Spa Break Voucher for two (12 month redemption period)
– £50 Sky Store Credit
Our 14 Runners Up will each receive a trip to a day spa for 2 adults, including:
– Full use of facilities for the day including sauna, gym and pool at a 4* spa hotel (choice of 16 locations nationwide)
– Lunch and a glass of prosecco each
– One luxury spa treatment per person
– Robes, slippers and towels
So in 100 words or less, nominate a local hero or key worker you know using the online form below and tell us why you feel they deserve one of these prizes. You can also nominate your most deserving NHS or community hero on the Sky VIP App. Go to the My Sky app to find out more.
And don’t forget to watch new Sky Original Bloods available this Wednesday 5 May on Sky One. BAFTA-nominated Samson Kayo (Famalam, Timewasters) and Golden Globe-nominated Jane Horrocks (Absolutely Fabulous, Little Voice) star in this six-part Sky Original comedy series as paramedic partners in the South London ambulance service. When tough-acting loner Maleek is paired with over-friendly divorcee Wendy, their partnership looks dead on arrival. But before long they’re acting as each other’s life support.