Win a 14 day trip to Antarctica with Andy Rouse and Natural World SafarisWe’ve teamed up with Natural World Safaris to be able to offer you the chance to win a 14 day trip to Antarctica this November, worth £7,995 – led by professional wildlife photographer Andy Rouse! See below for full details and to submit your entry!
About Natural World Safaris
Natural World Safaris are a specialist travel outfitter creating pioneering wildlife trips around the globe. They are considered leaders in their field, and have been recognised by Conde Nast Traveller as one of the top 10 specialist tour operators in the world.
Aperture by Natural World Safaris is a specialist led service, offering the opportunity to travel with the world’s leading wildlife photographers, benefitting from advice and practical guidance on the ground. Suitable for photographers of all levels, visit destinations across the globe with acclaimed BBC and National Geographic wildlife photographers.
NWS are offering the chance to discover the Antarctic in a new light this 17th -30th November 2017 on an expedition led by Park Cameras and Canon ambassador Andy Rouse. With Andy as your mentor, maximise your time on the ice with longer shore landings (perfect for photographers to capture that dream shot). Enjoy seven whole days on the Antarctic Peninsula exploring one of the world’s last wild frontiers; two extra days than is normal on Antarctica expeditions!
What makes this trip extraordinary?
• Fully stabilised ship for a smoother trip through the Drake Passage.
• Excellent onboard facilities including email, gym, and on-deck hot tub.
• Departs in November when Antarctica is at its most stunning.
• Fantastic wildlife sightings including several species of penguin, seal and whale.
• Andy Rouse will be your expedition leader and wildlife photography mentor.
• You will be joined by expert photographer Andrew James.
• Make the most of photographic workshops and critiques on-board.
• Flexible itinerary to ensure you are in the right place at the right time for the best wildlife photography opportunities
Learn more about the trip by visiting www.naturalworldsafaris.com